Cluster members are organized around four main activities: development and support software products, IT consulting, delivery and maintenance of hardware products and telecommunications solutions. This site, designed to provide a comprehensive picture of our members’ competencies, is compiled into a constantly updated, listable and searchable database. With the help of the filters, we offer the opportunity for local and international organizations and companies to find a contractor and groupings with the appropriate competence to professionally meet their simple or even complex needs in the field of IT&C. The competency database is an excellent tool to introduce the products and services of the enterprises to the potential interested parties as well as to the membership of the cluster, thus ensuring greater transparency and helping the members to buy from each other and use each other’s services.
Some of our valuable competencies:
- Unique application development in many sectors: banking, healthcare, manufacturing, commerce, jewelry, civil engineering, public administration, etc.
- Implementation and customization of CRM, ERP, WMS, custom administration and e-Learning systems.
- Outstanding expertise in web development, web design and the development of complex CMS systems.
- Creating mobile-optimized websites, iOS or Android applications.
- IT consulting from strategy to implementation.
- Project based IT outsourcing services.
- Project management.
- Hardware and software trade, service and warranty services.
- Audiovisual, fiscal devices, computer accessories.
- Delivery and maintenance of professional telecommunications, network-, system- and data security solutions.
- Domain and hosting services, online marketing.
- Automation, industrial informatics.
- Manufacture of drones, UAV technology solutions.
- Research and development on ITC technologies